Your Travel Essentials
Don't let the stress of packing ruin your trip, we give you some handy tips on what you should take with you.
Travelling and holidays are an exciting time for everyone, especially considering the amount of time we spend planning it all. Planning ahead and being safe are crucial to having a good time and making memories to last a lifetime.
There’s nothing worse than the dreaded thought of forgetting something when you’ve spent so long preparing. We’ve put together a handy essentials checklist for you to use when packing, which hopefully will make the process a lot more stress-free.
Don’t forget your essentials – your holiday checklist
- Regular medication - it may be necessary to check medications are legal in your destination prior to packing, a letter from your GP and/or your repeat slip may be required.
- Passport / tickets / travel documents – these should be the first items located and packed as they are the most important.
- The correct currency for your destination, or a money travel card
- Devices and chargers
- First aid supplies – Include items such as plasters, antiseptic wipes, pain relief tablets, diarrhoea tablets
- Sun cream and after sun
- Lip balm
- Insect repellent
- Shower gel
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Shaving foam and razors
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Hair Brush
- Skin care and beauty products
- Sunglasses and a sun hat
- Swimwear and beach towels
Depending on where you’re going and how long you’re travelling for, you will need a number of outfits for both the day time and the evening/night time, including suitable footwear.
It may also be worth investing in a travel pillow and travel games to keep the boredom at bay if you’re travelling for a long period of time.
More from Rowlands Pharmacy
Find your local pharmacy
We have over 350 stores all over the UK, find your nearest one using our store finder.Find a pharmacy
Keep track and order your NHS repeat prescription through the free Hey Pharmacist app.Find out more
We offer lots of services in-pharmacy for customers.Find out more