Newly Qualified Pharmacists
We have a real hands-on approach to the way we do things, love nothing more than getting to know our customers and local communities as well as being proactive in providing an array of services.
We’re seeking people who embrace change are passionate about customer care and are able to support our highly trained teams.
Join our friendly team and focus on providing outstanding patient care and healthcare in your local community.
How we help our Pharmacists to be the best:
- Fully embrace technology to free you and the team to deliver care
- Provide professional training and support for soft and hard skills
- Committed to IP program (35 days cover to support approved training)
- Committed to having highly skilled support teams and ACPT in every branch
Why work for Rowlands?
- Very competitive salary package*
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare - membership of AXA
- Enhanced Holiday Package
- Access to a market leading discounts programme which includes up to 10% off your weekly groceries – saving you £100s every year
- GPhC fees paid (England & Scotland only)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Reward and Recognition Programmes
- Health and Wellbeing Programmes
- Long service awards
- Christmas Bonus up to £100 **
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recommend a Pharmacist Scheme – up to £2,000
- Pension Scheme with contributions from the Company
- Skilled Worker Visa
*Package varies based on location and role
** Pro-rata & depending on length of service
More from Rowlands Pharmacy
Find your local pharmacy
We have over 350 stores all over the UK, find your nearest oneFind a pharmacy
We offer lots of services in-pharmacy for customers and patientsFind out more
Keep track and order your NHS repeat prescription through the free Hey Pharmacist appFind out more