Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions of use before accessing this website. By continuing to use this website you are confirming that you accept the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not accept the terms and conditions you must leave this website.
This Rowlands Pharmacy website is owned and provided by L Rowland & Company (Retail) Limited (Rowlands), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 02288928.
Rowlands is registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) under registration number 1002700 and our Superintendent Pharmacist is Stephen Graham Thomas, GPhC Reg. No. 2043726
This website and its content are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Rowlands makes no warranties, claims or representations whatsoever that the content on this website is complete, accurate and up to date.
Rowlands makes no claims that any of the content on this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside Great Britain If you decide to use this website outside Great Britain you are responsible for compliance with laws of any foreign jurisdiction where you access this website.
Nothing in this website should be construed as medical or other professional advice and users should obtain advice from a medical or other appropriately qualified professional before acting on, or omitting to act on, any information contained in this website.
Rowlands makes no warranties, claims or representations that this website is free of faults, defects and viruses. Such faults, defects and viruses may adversely affect the operation and availability of this website.
The operation and availability of this website may be adversely affected by matters outside Rowlands’ control.
Third party content or information & links to other websites
Rowlands makes no warranties, claims or representations in relation to third party content or information which is displayed on this website. Rowlands accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the content or material of other websites which you may access through the website.
Rowlands shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of this website, including without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, consequential losses, unforeseen losses or any other loss whatsoever.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect your statutory rights.
Limitations on use
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the information on this website for any unlawful purpose;
- make any use of the website such that the whole or part of the website is interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient, or the effectiveness or functionality of the website is in any way impaired;
- use the website for the transmission or posting of any computer viruses or any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character or in such a way as to cause injury, annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety;
- use the website in a manner which constitutes a violation or infringement of the rights of any legal or natural persons (including but not limited to rights of copyright or confidentiality);
- use the website to transmit any material for the purposes of publicity, promotion and/or advertising without the prior written consent of Rowlands.
If you do not comply with the above limitations we will pursue a claim against you for any losses and expenses (including legal costs) we may suffer as a result of your actions.
In the event that you any right, claim or action against any other user arising out of the use of the website then it shall pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to Rowlands.
Changes to the terms and conditions
Rowlands reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time by placing a new, updated version on this website. The updated terms and conditions will take effect immediately upon posting to this website and your continued use of the website following shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such change. It is your responsibility to check this website regularly to determine whether these terms and conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to these terms and conditions then you must immediately stop using this website.
These terms and conditions shall be interpreted by the laws of England & Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If any term or provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
A delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
Third Party Rights
A person who is not party to these terms and conditions shall gain no rights or benefit under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these terms and conditions has no rights to enforce them.
"How did we do?" Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
- Anyone aged 18 or over can participate in the customer survey prize draw
- To enter into the draw, you must have completed a customer survey questionnaire and selected the option to enter the draw
- You will be asked to provide your first name and email address in order to enter the draw
- Two winners each month will be selected to win £100 in Love-to-Shop vouchers. Third party terms and conditions may apply and can be found on https://www.love2shop.co.uk/COMMON/corporate/terms/Website-TCs-Park-Retail-Ltd-UK.pdf
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or, an effort affecting the proper operation of the draw, Rowlands Pharmacy reserves the right to end or suspend the draw, and/or amend these terms and conditions
- Users personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the draw. Rowlands Pharmacy will comply with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018. For more information on how Rowlands Pharmacy processes personal data please see https://rowlandspharmacy.co.uk/privacy-policy